Call Today!

Have Hazardous Waste at Home?

July 21st, 2014

Is the paint can in your crawl space half empty or half full? Chances are you’ll see it as half-empty as you’ve probably moved on to newer, hipper colors!

What does one do with all those half-empty paint cans then and those fluorescent light bulbs (that hopefully aren’t ending up in our trash cans)?

The MPT has just taken all of our paint cans to the Wake County Landfill in Apex. It was a quick and easy trip and there were no fees (besides the taxes we already pay, of course). There are two hazardous waste collection sites in Wake County.

For those in Durham County, check out the list of items that can be taken to the Durham collection site.